RELEASE: EPCSO DWI ROUNDUP RESULTS
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
3850 Justice Dr., El Paso, Texas 79938
El Paso, TX - El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Fugitive Warrants and Apprehension Unit conducted a multi-agency warrant round up from June 20, 2016 through June 24, 2016, 2016 along with the department’s Patrol Division, El Paso Police Department, Department of Homeland Security, the El Paso County Constables Office and the El Paso District Attorney’s Office. The warrant roundup focused on locating and apprehending individuals who had outstanding arrest warrants for Driving while intoxicated offenses.
· A total of 109 individuals were arrested.
· 36 of the total individuals arrested were for Driving while Intoxicated offenses.
· 73 of the total individuals arrested were for other criminal offenses.
· A total of 151 warrants were executed.
· 55 of the warrants executed were felony warrants.
· 96 of the warrants executed were misdemeanor warrants.
· Total bond/fine amount for all subjects arrested was $ 1,034,710.00. Several of the subjects that arrested did not have a bond for their charges.
· Notable Arrests:
1. Sasha Brown, age 28 was arrested at her residence located in the 100 block of Durrill on Tuesday, June 21, 2016. Brown was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility on one count of Driving while intoxicated with a Child under 15 years of age. Brown has no bond for her charge.
2. Leandros Cooper, age 32 was arrested at his residence located in the 3500 block of Fred Wilson after receiving an anonymous tip from Crime Stoppers of El Paso on Tuesday, June 22, 2016. Cooper was booked one count of Assault on a Family/Household Member with Previous Convictions and one count of Harassment. Cooper’s total bond for both charges is $26,000.
3. Luis Vasquez, age 30 was arrested at his residence located in the 12000 block of Pebble Hills after receiving an anonymous tip from Crime Stoppers of El Paso on Tuesday, June 22, 2016. Vasquez was booked one count of Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, one count of Assault causing Bodily Injury/Family Member and one count of Violation of Protective Order. Vasquez total bond for all charges is $22,500.
4. Richard Holguin, age 45 arrested at his residence located in the 800 block of Duskin after receiving an anonymous tip from Crime Stoppers of El Paso on Tuesday, June 22, 2016. Holguin was booked on one count of Driving while Intoxicated 3rd or more. Holguin has no bond for his charge.
· All four subjects were previously featured as “Wanted by the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office with Crime Stoppers of El Paso.