500 E. San Antonio LL-108
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 834-8200
Fax (915) 834-8299
Domestic Relations Office
- Our Vision
- We are the Domestic Relations Office and we have several departments within that are inter-connected to provide services that assist children in having a better future and a better family life.
- We offer several services that only cost an annual $36 fee that is state mandated pursuant to Texas Family Code section 203.005
- Our Mission
- Through innovate initiatives, we strive to educate parents and enrich the lives of children to ensure a bright future for El Paso County.
- Our goal is to help families succeed after a divorce or separation and to establish cooperative parenting, enforce child support, medical support, insurance, out-of-pocket medical expenses and visitation. Do you have a Final Order, if so, we can help!
- If you have an Attorney General case, please contact them at