Ruben P. Gonzalez
El Paso County Tax Assessor-Collector
500 E. Overland Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2140
Fax (915) 546-8100
County Tax Assessor-Collector
- Military Welcome Package
- Dear Member of the Armed Forces:
- In order to expedite your registration and/or title transfer you must present:
- - evidence of vehicle ownership e.g., title, copy of title, or registration, etc.,
- - have all applications and forms properly filled out and signed,
- - proof of financial responsibility meeting the Texas minimum coverage of 30/60/25.
- - current, valid government issued identification e.g., drivers' license, passport, etc.,
- - No temporary checks or Visa credit cards are accepted,
- - Cash, personal checks, money orders, or cashier's checks for the specific transaction amount made payable to the "County Tax Assessor-Collector" are accepted. All checks will require current address, home and work telephone numbers. Out-of-town personal checks will require your commanding officer's name and number.
- For your convenience and to better serve you, a Tax Office is located on base.
- Welcome Center - Building 505, Room A115 79906/Phone: 562-6602/Fax: 568-0297
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Ruben P. Gonzalez