Victor A. Flores, R.T.C.
El Paso County Tax Assessor-Collector
500 E. Overland Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2140
Fax (915) 546-8100
County Tax Assessor-Collector
- Contracted Offices
- The Office of the County Tax Assessor Collector is committed to ensure the enforcement of the Texas Motor Vehicle laws. Such a commitment can only be attained through competence, dedication and integrity on the part of all deputies.
- Under the Texas Transportation Code, the County Tax Assessor Collector may, with the approval of the El Paso County Commissioners' Court, deputize an individual or a business entity on a "full service basis" to issue motor vehicle registration license receipts, hereinafter "stickers" for the same, and prepare or accept applications for title transfers on behalf of the County Tax Assessor Collector all in adherence with the law.
- Once the Tax Assessor Collector feels the individual(s) have met all criteria and feels that said agreement would benefit the taxpayers at large, then the following shall willingly agree to:
- Subjecting themselves and/or any other individual(s) associated with said business venture to a Personal Inquiry Waiver and Authorization for Release of Confidential Information in order to be eligible for deputation to perform set forth duties.
- Once an individual(s) pass(es) the required background check(s), arrangements will be made for the individual(s) to train for a period not less than 6 months on a voluntary basis at any one of the four (4) branch offices, subject to a $25,000 Surety Bond being posted during this training period
- After the training period, the County Tax Assessor Collector must deem that said individual(s) has attained the necessary and required knowledge in both motor vehicle registration and title transfers in order to enter into an agreement for a contracted office.
- After all agreements are submitted and executed, it will take approximately 3 to 6 months from the time of the contract execution to actual implementation of equipment by the Texas Department of Transportation at the location selected by the Contracted Deputy and approved The County Tax Assessor-Collector.
- Contracted Deputy Office Locations:
- El Paso Auto Registration & Titling I
7580 Alameda Ste.2, EL Paso, Texas 79907
Phone: (915) 779-0006
Fax: (915) 779-0300
- El Paso Auto Registration & Titling II
10610 North Loop Suite O, El Paso, Texas 79927
- El Paso Auto Registration & Titling III
14350 Horizon Blvd., El Paso, Texas 79927
Fax: (915) 852-2517
- El Paso Auto Registration & Titling IV
1030 N. Zaragosa, Suite AA, El Paso, Texas 79907
Fax: (915) 790-1183
- Express Auto Titling Service, Inc. I
5505 Montana, El Paso, Texas 79905
Fax: (915) 775-1013
- El Paso Auto Registration & Titling V
12135 Montwood Ste. 109
El Paso, Texas 79936
Phone (915) 857-9488
Fax (915) 857-9490
- Express Car Titling II
5660 N. Desert Blvd., Suite B El Paso, Tx. 79912
Phone: (915) 833-9900
Fax: (915) 833-9945
- E-Z Auto Title Registration
1227 Lee Trevino, Suite 200 El Paso, Tx. 79907
Phone: (915) 590-8999
Fax: (915) 590-8904
- Flash Auto
5535 Alameda Space 12A (Fox Plaza)
Phone: (915) 771-9400
Fax: (915) 771-9401
- Texas Auto Registration & Titles
- 9155 Dyer, Suite A-5b, El Paso, Texas 79924
- Phone: (915) 755-5670
- Fax: (915) 755-5795
- TRI-STAR Auto Title Co.
1160 Airway, Suite D-4, El Paso, Texas 79925
Phone: (915) 772-8427
Fax: (915) 772-8499
- Victor A. Flores, R.T.C.