Ruben P. Gonzalez
El Paso CountyTax Assessor-Collector
301 Manny Martinez Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79905
Phone (915) 771-2332
Fax (915) 771-2333
County Tax Assessor-Collector
- Vehicle Inventory
- About Us
- Dealer Information
- Complaint on Dealers
- Senate Bill 878
- Export Only Rule
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Contact Information
- Inventory law applies to:
- 1. Inventories of automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, or travel trailers held by a person who holds a (GDN) General Distinguishing Number issued by the Texas Department of Transportation
- 2. Inventories of certain vessels, boat trailers and outboard motors held by a person who holds a Dealer's and Manufacturer Number issued by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
- 3. Inventories held by dealers of manufactured homes
- 4. Inventories held by dealers of heavy equipment
- By the 10th of each month during the year, you must file and submit the statement and monthly tax prepayments to the County Tax Assessor-Collector. Substantial civil and criminal penalties are provided in the law for failure to file the required declarations and statements timely.
- The monies are deposited into an escrow account for the purpose of payment of property taxes for the current year.
- Both the annual declarations // monthly reports must be filed on forms prescribed by the State Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- For additional information, please contact the El Paso County Tax assessor-Collector's Office at (915) 771-2332.
- Ruben P. Gonzalez