How do I prove that I am allowed to be outside?
At this time there is no requirement of proof that you are allowed to be outside your residence because the order presumes that citizens will adhere to their civic duty and follow the order for the greater good of the community.
What about childcare?
- Only for employees of essential businesses who are exempted from the Order.
- Must be carried out in stable groups of 10 or fewer each day.
- No interchanging of groups of children.
- More than one group is at a facility, then each group must be in a separate room (no mixing of groups).
- Each provider must stay with only one group and not change.
Can I use ride share or on-demand service or a taxi?
- Yes, but only for essential travel.
- Do your best to take social distancing precautions: cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze, use hand sanitizer, and wash your hands before and after rides, etc.