- Welcome to Ascarate Park
- Ascarate Park is the largest public-use recreational park in El Paso County and is dedicated to sports, picnicking, fishing and other recreational activities.
- Spanning over 400 acres, Ascarate Park features an 18-hole 72 par golf course and a 9 hole executive course called the Delta 9, a 48 acre surface lake, lakeside boardwalk, fully-equipped aquatic center, playgrounds and picnic facilities.
- The park itself plays host to the Ascarate Golf Course which sits on 280 acres, and is adjacent to the 48 acre surface lake within the park.
- Park Location: 6900 Delta Dr. El Paso Texas 79905 (MAP)
- Office Phone: (915) 772-5605
- Park Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Park Fees
- Park entrance is Free Monday - Thursday
- Friday 3:00 p.m. to close, Saturday and Sunday park entrance is $2.00 per vehicle
- Holidays, park entrance is $5.00 per vehicle
Holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
- No Alcohol is allowed at Ascarate Park