Edward A. Dion
County Auditor CPA
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
El Paso County Auditor's Office
County Administrative Offices
800 E. Overland, Room 406 (map)
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2040
Fax (915) 546-8172
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- A better way to handle your paycheck.
Mandatory Effective January 1, 2003*
- El Paso County encourages all employees to participate in the direct deposit program. The following are some of the benefits of participating in the direct deposit program:
- - Eliminates trips to the bank.
- - No waiting in line at the bank.
- - Pay deposited every other Friday whether you are on vacation leave, sick leave, or have an unexpected emergency.
- - No worry about a lost or stolen check.
- It is fast and simple to enroll in the direct deposit program by:
- (1) Completing a Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- (2) Attaching a voided check to your completed Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- (3) Returning the Direct Deposit Authorization Form to El Paso County Auditors Office, Payroll Division, 800 East Overland, Room 406.
- Please feel free to contact Payroll, at (915) 546-2040 for additional information.
- - Due to the time required for payroll and bank processing, allow two to three pay periods for implementation.
- - You will receive a manual check, which will be mailed out every pay day to the address on file, until the Direct Deposit Authorization Form can be processed.
- *Approved by County Commissioner's Court on September 12, 2002.