Edward A. Dion
County Auditor CPA
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
El Paso County Auditor's Office
County Administrative Offices
800 E. Overland, Room 406 (map)
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2040
Fax (915) 546-8172
- Frequently Asked Questions on W-2, Wage and Tax Statement
- Q. What is the employer's deadline for delivering W-2's to employees?
- A. The law requires W-2's to be postmarked no later than January 31 to the employee's last known address.*
- * February 2, 2015 is the due date for 2015.
- Q. How will my W-2 be delivered to me?
- A. All W-2's are mailed out to the address on file. Terminated employee's W-2's will be mailed out to their last known address.
- Q. How do I change my address?
- A. Please contact Human Resources Office at (915) 546-2218.
- Q. How do I get a reprinted copy of my W-2?
- A. Please stop by the Payroll Department, El Paso County Auditors Office, 800 East Overland, Room 406. Requests for duplicate W-2s will be available after February 20, 2015 in order to allow the post office sufficient time to deliver W-2s.