Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
500 E. San Antonio, Suite 105
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2071
Fax (915) 546-2012
Fax (915) 543-3806
Cashier/Recording Department (CIQ filings)
Fax (915) 543-3816
El Paso County Clerk
- Mission Statement
- To secure, preserve and generate public and vital records, upholding the highest standards of integrity as public servants, maximizing the use of technology and e-government services, while providing the utmost accurate, professional and efficient service to our community.
- County Clerk Public Bulletin Board
- County Clerk’s Public Hearing
- On October 3rd, 2016 at 9:30am, the El Paso County Commissioners Court shall hold a public hearing, pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Sec. 118.025(g), at the El Paso County Commissioner’s Courtroom, 500 E. San Antonio, Room 303, El Paso, TX 79901, to take public comment regarding the County Clerk’s Records Archive Preservation and Restoration Plan for Fiscal Year 2016-17 and the assessment of a County Clerk’s Records Archives Fee for Fiscal Year 2016-17, pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Section 118.025(b).
- County Clerk Criminal E-Filing Go Live Schedule
- [ view information ]
- County Clerk’s Courthouse Office Services Effective January 8, 2016
- [ view more information ]
- Foreclosure Map
- Other Services
- Archives and Records
- Assumed Names
- Foreclosures - Sales take place in the County Courthouse lobby on the 1st Tuesday, of each month.
- Note: The County Clerk’s office is a recording agency only. For information about any properties, and/or issues concerning foreclosures, please contact the trustees as indicated on the notice.
- Probate / Civil Filings
- Wills, Court Registry, Guardianship, Cash Bonds Fees [click here] and Miscellaneous Fees [click here]
- JP Appeals, Certificate of Titles, Civil Filings Fees [click here]
- Criminal Filings
- Misdemeanor Fees - Criminal [click here] - Criminal Related [click here]
- Mandatory E-Filing 01/01/14 Texas Supreme Court Information
- This order mandates electronic ("e-filing") in all civil cases, including family and probate cases, by attorneys in appellate courts, and in all non-juvenille civil cases, including family and probate cases, by attorneys in district courts, statutory county courts, constitutional county courts, and statutory probate courts pursuant to a detailed implementation schedule.
- View More Information
- Delia Briones