Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2071
Fax (915) 546-2012 Main Office
Fax (915) 543-3806 Vitals Department (Vitals Request)
Fax (915) 543-3816 Cashier/Recording Department (CIQ filings)
Rosa P. Duran
El Paso County Clerk
- NOTICE TO ALL PROPERTY RECORD FILERS
- Holiday Schedule
- County Commissioners Court has approved the following days in observance of the Holiday season.
- View Schedule
- ATTENTION: PUBLIC NOTICE OF HEARING
- On September 30th, 2013 during the El Paso County Commissioners Court Meeting a public hearing was held pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Sec. 118.025(g), at the El Paso County Commissioner’s Courtroom, 500 E. San Antonio, Room 303, El Paso, TX 79901. Public comment was announced regarding the County Clerk’s Records Archive Preservation and Restoration Plan for Fiscal Year 2013-14 ($10.00) and the assessment of a County Clerk’s Records Archives Fee for Fiscal Year 2013-14 ($10.00) pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Section 118.025(b).
- Effective January 1st, 2014, the fees described above will be in effect as noticed by the Texas Comptroller for House Bill 1513.
- Notice: HB 1513 [PDF]
- Probate / Civil Filings
- Wills, Court Registry, Guardianship, Cash Bonds Fees [click here] and Miscellaneous Fees [click here]
- JP Appeals, Certificate of Titles, Civil Filings Fees [click here]
- Criminal Filings
- Misdemeanor Fees - Criminal [click here] - Criminal Related [click here]
- Pay Misdemeanor Fees - E-Pay [click here]
- Scofflaw Verification Program
- The Tax Assessor-Collector Office may withhold renewal of your vehicle registration if pending fines and fees are not paid. These include fines and fees owed for Class A and B Misdemeanors, the Justice of the Peace Courts or the Domestic Relations Office.
You may pay outstanding fines and fees through our online EZPay page.
- Mandatory E-Filing 01/01/14 Texas Supreme Court Information
- This order mandates electronic ("e-filing") in all civil cases, including family and probate cases, by attorneys in appellate courts, and in all non-juvenille civil cases, including family and probate cases, by attorneys in district courts, statutory county courts, constitutional county courts, and statutory probate courts pursuant to a detailed implementation schedule.
- View More Information
- Notice to the Public
- EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1, 2012
- Pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Sec. 118.025(g), a public hearing was held to consider the continuation of the adopted $5.00 Records Archive Fee pursuant to Texas Local Government Code Sec. 118.025(b) for the County Clerk’s FY 2012 Records Management and Preservation Plan that was discussed in the Public Hearing.
- View List of Fees
- Delia Briones