RELEASE: EPCSO ADDS ADDITIONAL ALARM PERMIT APPLICATION LOCATIONS
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
3850 Justice Dr. El Paso, TX 79938
El Paso, TX - The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office has added three additional locations for residents of the unincorporated areas of El Paso County to process alarm permit applications.
Both homeowners and business owners within the unincorporated areas of El Paso County with installed alarm systems are required to apply for a security alarm permit with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.
Security alarm permit applications can be processed at the following locations:
· Sheriff’s Office Headquarters – 3850 Justice Dr. (915) 538-2292
· East Montana Patrol Station – 12501 Montana Ave. (915) 856-4875
· Clint Patrol Station – 190 San Elizario. (915) 851-3287
· Northwest Patrol Station – 435 E. Vinton Suite D. (915) 886-2724
· Permits may also be mailed to: Sheriff’s Office Headquarters – 3850 Justice Dr. El Paso, TX 79938
Permit and subsequent renewal fees:
· Fee: $30.00 for residential security alarm permit
· Fee: $60.00 for commercial security alarm permit
False alarm service fees:
· Fee: $75.00 for alarms (in excess of five (5) false alarms within a proceeding twelve-month period)
· Fee: $100.00 for revoked reinstatement
For more information please contact one of the locations listed above.