Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
500 E. San Antonio
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 834-8200
Fax (915) 834-8299
Management Action Plan
Domestic Relations Office
Child Support Monitoring and Customer Service
- Child Support Monitoring and Customer Service, or CSMCS, is responsible for entering first time SAPCR (Suits Affecting Parent Child Relationships, i.e., divorce, paternity, adoption) information into the child support database for the Texas Office of the Attorney General. Additionally, and also under contract with the OAG, CSMCS provides Local Customer Support for queries regarding child support issues. Questions can be submitted at (915) 834-8257 or via email at DRO-CS@epcounty.com.
- Other duties performed in CSMCS:
- – Construct SAPCR information files in JIMS/Odyssey and in TXCSES under our State Case Registry contract with the OAG.
- – Provide SAPCR customer support under our Local Customer Support contract with the OAG.
- – Operation of our Paybox/Cashier’s station.
- – Run random monitoring of child support payments on all SAPCRs in conjunction with FOC enforcement.
- – Preparation and issuance of Administrative Writs of Withholding
- – Will provide the cornerstone for ICSS implementation.