Human Resources Dept.
800 E. Overland
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2218
Fax (915) 546-8126
County Benefits - Employee Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- We provide brief, solution-oriented counseling by fully trained counselors and social workers. Our panel of professionals includes both male and female therapists. We also have bilingual (English/Spanish) counselors available.
- We will work with you to determine the nature of the problem and to develop a plan for addressing it. We will provide short-term counseling for you and make recommendations for additional resources that might be helpful.
- The services are confidential and free to you.
- We also provide services to workplaces, including training, workshops, wellness activities, supervisory development and crisis interventions.
- Services Available
- Short Term Counseling
- For Marriage and Family, Children and adolescents, stress, depression, anxiety, drugs/alcohol, and any other issues.
- To the most practical and cost-effective community resources.
- Education on a variety of mental health issues.
- Crisis Counseling
- Wellness Programs
- Interactive wellness website.
- Discounts at local wellness merchants.
- Workplace Training
- How can I schedule an appointment?
- Just call (915) 541-1140
- •1717 N. Brown St. Building 2-B
- •Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Saturday appointments available
- •English/Spanish services.