- Pet of the Month
- The PAWS In Detention Program is proud to announce the “Pet of the Month”.
- This is Clint. He is a 2-year-old Male Rottweiler. Clint graduated from the PAWS program and is looking for a forever home.
- More Information...
- Pets Advancing Wellness and Success (PAWS) in Detention
- Sheriff Richard Wiles, in collaboration with the El Paso Humane Society and the Animal Rescue League of El Paso, has created a canine training program to assist inmates in attaining vocational training and to provide homeless pets an opportunity to be adopted.
- Adoption applications are processed through the El Paso Humane Society and the Animal Rescue League of El Paso.
- El Paso Humane Society
- Animal Rescue League of El Paso
- View dogs available for adoption...
- P.A.W.S Pets Advancing Wellness and Success - Dogon'Wild Training & Canine Care - View Video
- How You Can Help
- Since funding opportunities like these are limited, the PAWS in Detention program is accepting donations.
- Direct questions or suggestions, contact Sgt. Santana at:
- (915) 856-4808, MSantana@epcounty.com
- Checks should be made payable to:
El Paso County
- Donation drop off locations are:
- Jail Annex
Officer Sergio Camacho, David Morales
or Cynthia Solano
(12501 Montana Ave. El Paso, TX 79938)
- Detention Facility
(601 E. Overland Ave. El Paso, TX 79901)
- Sheriff’s Headquarters
(3850 Justice Dr. El Paso, TX 79938)