Public Works Director
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Public Works Department
800 E. Overland
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2015
Fax (915) 546-8194
Public Works Department
- Real Property Donation Policy and Procedures
Real Property Donation Policy and Procedures- [PDF]
- El Paso County Flood Damage Prevention Order
El Paso County Flood Damage Prevention Order- [PDF]
- 2013 El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan
In a unanimous vote, the El Paso County Commissioners Court approved 16 critical transportation projects aimed at relieving congestion and improving regional mobility. The projects are part of the larger El Paso County Comprehensive Mobility Plan. The projects, totaling over $400 million, include $263 million in new construction and transportation improvements in the City of El Paso and $125.5 million outside the El Paso city limits, including the cities of Socorro, Horizon, Clint and unincorporated areas. This series of transportation projects was made possible by the County's decision in August to increase vehicle registration fees by $10 and a collaborative partnership between the County of El Paso, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), and the Camino Real Regional Mobility Authority (CRRMA). View presentation [here].
- About Us
- Vision Statement:
- Committed to excellence by being a leader of innovative, professional and quality public works services.
- Mission Statement:
- To provide a systematic approach to the care and maintenance of El Paso Countys infrastructure, road system, buildings, and parks as well as provide service and support to townships and municipalities in the county while maintaining employee and public safety as a priority without sacrificing quality, and fiscal responsibility.
- • Customer Service We are capable, caring people who are doing important and satisfying work for the citizens of El Paso County.
- • Excellence We aim to excel in all that we do and continually strive to do better.
- • Cooperation We build organizational strength through cooperation and collaboration with others.
- • Integrity We dedicate ourselves to the highest levels of ethical and professional conduct in serving the citizens of El Paso County and working with others.
- • Accountability We are accountable to each other and to the citizens we serve.
- • Diversity We respect and value the differences of others and realize that taking diversity into consideration leads to cohesiveness and unity.
- • Innovation We accept change as an opportunity to find better ways to accomplish our mission.
- • Adaptability We are open and flexible to changing priorities, strategies, procedures and methods.
- • Commitment We are dedicated to the delivery of high-quality and responsive services.
- Divisions/Core Services:
- • Public Works
- • El Paso County Infrastructure
- • On-Site Sewage/Environmental Services
- • East Montana Water System
- • Road and Bridge
- • Parks
- • Facilities Department