West Texas Community Supervision and Corrections
Director Stephen L. Enders
800 E. Overland
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-8120
Fax (915) 546-8130
Drug Court Program
El Paso, Texas 79915
Phone (915) 577-9920
West Texas Community Supervision and Corrections Department - Drug Court
- Program Components
- Design and Services
- The 243rd Judicial District Drug Court Treatment Program is an 18-month program (based on participant progress) comprised of 3-phases. Each participant is expected to adhere to the following requirements:
- Phase I -Stabilization (4 months)
- Clinical assessment process begins. Participants stabilize and begin the treatment process. Referrals are made to address identified.
- Phase II - Maintenance (6 months)
- Participants maintain drug free lifestyle, attend AA/NA, secure a sponsor, enroll in court-ordered programs (GED, DWI School, Victim Impact Panel, community service) and secure employment.
- Phase III - Transitioning (8months)
- Participants prepare for graduation by attending community support groups (AA/NA), continue 12-step program with a sponsor, complete court-ordered programs, prepare relapse prevention plan, and satisfy program and other fees.
- Aftercare is 3 to 6 months following graduation.
- Participant continues to attend support groups and reports to probation officer. Participant is encouraged to become a peer support advocate for other participants.