West Texas Community Supervision and Corrections
Magdalena Morales-Aina, LPC Director
800 E. Overland
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-8120
Fax (915) 546-8130
West Texas CSCD
- Victim Services Program (VSP)
- Events |
Important Contact Info
- The Victim Services Program assists all victims of crime whose offender is on community supervision (probation).
- Notification of probation status, hearings, changes, etc.
- Personal Advocacy such as calling landlords, writing letters, conducting home visits, etc.
- Court Accompaniment to support the victim, to answer questions regarding the hearing, and to act as a liaison between the victim and the probation officer.
- Information pertaining to criminal justice system, the case of the offender, and CVC.
- Referrals to counseling and other agencies and programs for assistance.
- Unresolved Restitution Services by searching for victims, determining amounts, collecting receipts, acting as liaison between the victim and the probation officer.
- V.I.N.E Victim Information & Notification Everyday will advise you of probation changes in the case and when a restitution payment has been paid to you.