WEB BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
Internet Explorer (IE) 7 or higher*
*Internet Explorer 10 requires COMPATIBILITY MODE enabled
Mozilla - Firefox 3.5 or higher
Google Chrome 10 or higher
Cookies must be enabled
Allow popups (disable popup blocker)
Remove caching (see FAQ)
Adobe Reader 9 or higher (download)
Q1: When I'm viewing documents, I keep seeing the previous document.
A1: Disable the caching (memory) option from your browser which will force your browser to see a new document.
Q2: How do I disable the caching (memory) option from my browser?
A2: If you're using IE:
1) Click on the Tools Menu - Select Internet Options
2) Click on the General tab - Under Browsing History, click on the Settings button.
3) In the Temporary Internet Files area, check "Every time I visit the webpage", click OK button
A2: If you're using Firefox:
1) Click on the Tools Menu - Select Options
2) Click on the Advanced tab - Click Network tab.
3) In the Offline Storage area, enter 0(zero) KB of disc space for the cache and click on the Clear Now button, click OK button
A2: If you're using Chrome:
1) Chrome won't let you configure cache size
Q3: How do I enable COMPATIBILITY MODE in IE 10
A3: At the top of the browser, next to the URL there is an icon [view sample] you can click to enable COMPATIBILITY MODE. Instructions to Enable Compatibility Mode (Microsoft Website)
You may be able to run applications running other internet browsers; however, support is not provided. In the event that you are experiencing problems using an unsupported browser, please try again with a supported browser using the required configurations.