Medical Claims can be filed in two categories: Service-connected disability compensation and non-service connected disability compensation. Forms needed to file a claim are as follows: VA forms 21-4138, 21-526, 21-4142 and 21-22.

You can apply on-line for these benefits by going here. You can access these forms by clicking on the following attachments, printing them and then filling them out. Then bring them to our office for processing.

VA Form 21-526, Part A: Veterans Application for Compensation and/or Pension, VA Form 21-526, Part A: General Information
VA Form 21-526, Part B: Compensation
VA Form 21-526, Part C: Dependency
VA Form 21-526, Part D: Pension