• Reference / non-circulating
• Copier @ 10¢ per copy, cash operated
• Print from desktops @ 10¢ per print
• Word processing / Document creation
• Fax – send local, 20 page maximum per transmission
• Fax – send long-distance @ $1.00 per page
• Fax – receive @ 10¢ per page
• Scan to e-mail
• Internet access
• Dedicated e-file stations
• Digital forms on Library desktops – must be in Library
• Lexis Advance Patron Access; WestlawNext Patron Access; Hein on-line
• Notary available, unless otherwise posted. $6.00 per signature, witnesses not available
• Group tours upon request
How we can help -
Library staff CAN direct you to information and resources that are appropriate for your situation.
Library staff CANNOT advise how to proceed with your case or which form to use.
Library staff CAN provide basic directional and local procedural information.
Library staff CANNOT fill-out or type forms for you.
Library staff CAN provide research tips, guidance and assistance in finding cited material.
Library staff CANNOT conduct legal research requiring legal conclusions.
DIGITAL TITLES @ “Electronic Titles” Icon on desktops
State Bar Practice Manuals –
Family, Real Estate, Probate, Pattern Jury Charges, Collections, Foreclosure
Civil Forms, Appellate Procedure, Causes of Action, Property & Real Estate
West Texas Forms
Texas Criminal Forms, James Publishing
West Texas Practice Criminal Forms and Trial Manual
Personal Injury Library, Matthew Bender