Tax Assessor Collector
Ruben P. Gonzalez
Texas Deparment of Motor Vehicles
Texas Department of Public Safety
El Paso Central Appraisal District
City of El Paso
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Delinquent Tax/Collectors Firm
Welcome to the Tax Office Website!
1. Our offices will be limited to a 50% capacity, no more than TWO persons may enter per title transfer, to assist a customer for handicap placards, or to assist an elderly person. This limit includes children accompanying an adult. Additional children will not be allowed to enter the building. This limit will be strictly enforced.
2. Must maintain social distancing requirements of at least six feet from other people
3. Requirement of a face covering over nose and mouth will be enforced
4. Temperature checks and health screenings will be conducted prior to entering the building
5. Use of hand sanitizer will be required upon entering and exiting the building
Temporary Waiver of Vehicle Title & Registration Requirements Ends April 14, 2021El Paso Citizens have to complete overdue transactions by April 14, 2021
Effective February 19, 2019
In the interest of Fraud Prevention under the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Performance Quality Recognition Program and our commitment to provide better Customer Service, we are taking a proactive approach by centralizing ALL transactions submitted by Independent Title Runners to be processed at our Main Branch Office located at 301 Manny Martinez Dr.
For questions relating to this new process, please contact the Branch Manager at 771-2308.
If you would like information on obtaining an Independent Runner License, please contact our Tax Office,Enforcement Department at 771-2310.
|Army Emblem Used on Old Plate Designs||New Plate Designs|
When buying a vehicle avoid any unwanted surprises. It is advisable that you research the vehicle first.
- For a small fee and security of mind, check status of title
Affidavit of Fact for a Lien Over Ten Years Old
Use this form if the vehicle lien holder is no longer in business
Affidavit of Fact
Use this form to correct or clarify any errors made on a vehicle title
Delinquent Vehicle Registration Statement
Use this form when registering a vehicle that has an expired registration sticker. This is to affirm you have not operated nor received a citation for operating the vehicle with an expired sticker.
Employee Complaint Form
Use this form if you wish to file a formal complaint.
Employee Compliment Form
Use this form if you were pleased by the customer service you received at our branch office.
Use this link to access forms pertaining to: Tax Assessor-Collectors/Vehicle Titles & Registration/Dealers/Motor Carriers/Lienholders and Motorists. NOTE: All forms related specifically to titles and registration click on the Tax Assessors-Collectors tab.