Human Resources Dept.
800 E. Overland
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone (915) 546-2218
Fax (915) 546-8126
County Benefits - Retirement
- View Website
- Login to your TCDRS account
- The retirement benefits administered by the Texas County & District Retirement System are an important part of the compensation you recieve as a county or district employee. This complete handbook provides a general overview of those benefits and of related policies and issues. This publication is intended to provide general information for all members. While we have tried to use simple, straightforward language wherever possible, some explanations may require legal or technical terms.
- ING Access Online
- ING Access by phone
- Don't know your online user ID & password?
- Don't know your pin?
- Enrollment Form
- Need your account balance or unit values? Looking to update your investment selections or allocations? With ING Access, it's easy to review your account information and make changes. To get started, all you need is your Social Security Number and your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- ** First-time users will be asked to fill out a brief registration form before entering ING Access. This form will prompt you to create a personalized USER ID and Password that you will need your Social Security number and PIN to complete the registration process.
- ING by Phone
- To access your account through the telephone, use our automated voice response system. It is available toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at
- Getting Started
- To access your account you will need a touch-tone phone.
- 1. Dial 1-800-262-3862
- 2. Choose preferred language, press
- 1. For English
- 2. For Spanish (you will be transfered to a Bilingual Customer Service Associate who will assist you)
- 3. Enter your Social Security Number /li>
- 4. Enter your PIN followed by the (#) key
- 5. Select an account to review. (account balance and net contributions will be spoken)
- Options Menu
- 1. To inquire about this account
- 1. Account balance information
- 2. Unit values
- 3. Contribution information
- 2. To make changes to this account
- 1. Move existing money
- 2. Change the direction of future contributions
- 3. To change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- 4. To request a printed statement of account values.
- At any time you may press
- * To return to the previous menu.
- 9 To return to the main menu
- 0 To speak with a Customer Service Associate
- Para asistencia en espaņol:
- Si usted necesita asistencia en espaņol sobre su plan de ahorros simplemente marque 1-888-277-7017 para comunicarse con uno de nuestros representantes que hablan espaņol. Este servicio esta a su disposicion de lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a.m. a 10:00 p.m. hora de este.
- For special needs assistance
- Toll-free AT&T Relay Customer Service is available for deaf, hard-of-hearing and/or vision-impaired customers wishing to access their account.
- 1-800-855-2880 (TDD)
- 1-800-855-2882 (ASCII)
- 1-800-855-2883 (Telebraille)
- AT&T Relay Customer Service will connect with the ING Customer Service Center.
- Don't know your online User ID & Password
- You will create your USER ID and Password when you register for your online account.
- If you forget your password, you can obtain it by going to the "log in" page and clicking "Forgot Your Password?" Enter the required information and a new, temporary password will be sent to your e-mail address. You will be given the opportunity to change this password upon log in.
- If you forget your USER ID, or need to speak to a Customer Service Associate, please call us at 1-800-262-3862.
- Don't know your PIN?
- For your security, your PIN is required to access your account by phone and to register for your online account. If you don't know your PIN, please call us at 1-800-262-3862 and press 0, or stay on the line and an ING Customer Service Associate will assist you.
- PIN for multiple accounts
- Please note; if your PIN information differs across your accounts, you will need to log in to each account separately when accessing your account by phone.