Text Crime Tips Anonymously!
Use Tip 411
Comments or Concerns?
El Paso Police
Texas Attorney General
Texas Crime Prevention Summer Conference
- Emergency Management Unit
- The Emergency Management Unit is responsible for preparatory activities such as All-hazards equipment purchases, personal protection equipment (PPE's) purchases and distribution. Providing and coordinating training such as FEMA training mandates and community interaction through committee participation.
- The Section is tasked with the following duties:
- • Equip department personnel as necessary to respond to all-hazards situations.
- • Assist in reviewing the necessary county & regional evacuation plans.
- • Coordinate & document necessary threat and risk assessments.
- • Maintain a master record of required FEMA training.
- • Conduct PPE training with EPSO personnel.
- • Coordinate DHS grants.
- • Control and inventory all DHS grant funded equipment.
- • Coordinate all-hazards efforts with outside agencies.
- • Gather and disseminate essential street level information.
- Point of Contact:
- Sgt. Ryan Urrutia email@example.com
- Deputy Abel Morales firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Section also counts with two emergency response vehicles (SUV's) which are equipped with multiple computerized frequency radios that allow for multi-agency (Regional) interoperability in case of an emergency or disaster, and together with their assigned response trailers, can act as mobile command centers.