Text Crime Tips Anonymously!
Use Tip 411
Comments or Concerns?
El Paso Police
Texas Crime Prevention Summer Conference
- Report A Crime On-line
For a crime in progress, DIAL 911 NOW
- The Sheriff's Office
recognizes that reporting crime in our community can help law enforcement combat crime. Information provided by citizen's will help Sheriff's Deputies / Detectives investigate incidents, build cases against criminals or even solve a crime. The Sheriff's Office is pleased to serve the community with "Report A Crime On-Line". It is the easiest and most convenient way to file a police report without leaving home.
- Citizens can now report various crimes on-line such as:
|| Lost Property
|| Burglary Coin-Op Machine
| Phone Harassment
|| Interference with Child Custody (Information Only)
|| Identity Theft
| Theft of Services
|| Civil Problem
| Theft from Auto
| Suspicious Circumstances
||Terrorism (Suspicious Activity) / National Security Awareness
- CLICK ON TITLES BELOW TO REPORT TYPE OF CRIME:
- A WARNING TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC: Please be advised that it is against the law & a serious crime to make a false police report. Anyone found to have submitted a false police report will be prosecuted under the authority of Texas Penal Code, Section 37.08, which shall be punishable as a Class B misdemeanor. Possible penalties are:
- (1) a fine not to exceed $2,000;
- (2) confinement in jail for a term not to exceed 180 days; or
- (3) both such fine and confinement.